WALKTHROUGH PART 1
1. Enter your name, it can be whatever you want. You'll get a greeting message to check your Flopad E-Mail.
2. Click the device on the desk. It's the Flopad, it'll be very useful. You can do notes, draw, play ping pong, take photos of clues, and it features a translator. You will be needing it a lot.
3. Open Flopad click the rectangle button to turn it on (you also use this button to go back a menu). Check your e-mail. It'll give you your "mission", you'll also find the mission info under "documents" later.
4. Use the GPS on your Flopad to go to Chinatown like the E-Mail says.
5. On a box in front of the story is a "Happy Time" poster. Click it. It'll prompt to take a photo. Open Flopad, choose camera, click on the poster. The clue is saved - you may access it anytime by using flopad and choosing Photos. Nifty, huh?
6. Click on the broom to take the handle then click on the stairs.
7. Click on box to move it and take the hook. Combine hook with handle. The door is locked so back out.
8. Select your handled-hook and click on the ladder to bring it down and go up.
9. Click the Bonzai tree to get Matches.
10. Click on the bookcase. Click the coloured books in the order of the colours from the Happy Time poster - use your Photo. You'll get an SD card.
11. Go to the candles and use matches to light all candles. It'll show a clue, take a photo for later reference.
12. Check the rock garden near the door. Move the rocks by clicking them to find a Silver Key. Also, see the shadowy circle near centre? Keep clicking it to reveal a chinese character. Yup, a clue, so take a photo of it.
13. Open your Flopad and use the SD card to insert it. A new icon appears called SD Card. Open it. There'll be an icon for "Documents" but it's protected by password.
14. Get the password by going back to main Flopad menu and selecting Translator. It'll ask you to choose a photo, choose the chinese character. It'll translate it into a word. That word is the password so go back to the SD documents folders and enter the password.
15. It'll give you an address. Click the address to add it to your GPS. Use the GPS to go to the new address, in Italy.
16. Use the key on the door to get entry.
17. Check the drawers - in the second drawer, drag the shirt out of the way to find a Crowbar.
18. Go right once. Click the chair to get a closer view. You'll see the tip of something poking up on a side click it for a Butter Knife.
19. Go left and use the knife on the cabinets to open them. You'll get a bulb. Use the bulb on the lamp to turn it on and it'll reveal a new clue. Yup, take a photo.
20. Click the picture of a tree to reveal a safe. Click the buttons using the clue you obtained from the candles - use photo for reference. You get an access card for GBS Labs.
WALKTHROUGH PART 2
21. Open your Flopad and use Search. Enter "GBS Labs", it'll give you the address located in Germany. Click Add to Contacts to add the location to your GPS and go there.
22. The door will be locked, of course, but to the left by the bicycle is a manhole cover. Use crowbar to open it and go down.
23. Go right, then up, and you'll find yourself in a room with a funky machine. It's a security thing - there's a door-like hatch but it needs a key. Exit through door.
24. In the reception area there are multicoloured books. Click them and since it's a clue take a photo.
25. Click on white door. It'll prompt for a card and you happen to have one. Use the access card to enter the lab.
26. Red beams block some stuff but there's a folder in a box just by the door. Bring it up, click to open, then drag the paper out of the way to reveal a black key.
27. Go back to the security room and use the key to open the hatch.
28. You'll be prompted to click buttons, a code to disarm those beams. Use the clue you obtained from the lamp, use photo for reference, and light up the buttons the clue tells you too then click the smaller button at bottom of panel. The red beams will be disabled. Go back to the lab.
29. In the lab there's a microscope to see some odd things and a safe. Click the safe. Use the clue from the reception-area books (use photo for reference) to open the safe and get anti-virus.
30. GPS to your office to succeed and win the game.
1. Happy Time - Bookcase : orange, red, yellow, blue.
2. Candle Clue for First Safe :
A. Start at button that is first column, second one down.
B. The button to the right of A
C. The button above B
D. The button that is diagonally down-right of C (to the right of B)
E. The button that is diagonally down-right of D (last column, third button down).
F. The button to the left of E.
G. The button below F.
H. The button left of F.
3. Chinese Character for SD Password: tiger
4. Lamp clue for Security Hatch: Top-Left, Top-Right, Middle-Middle, Bottom-Middle.
5. Reception books for Anti-Virus safe: click the colour the right number of times: